Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dear Bently

There isn't too much to say but I just had to blog and let you know how funny you are! You always keep your Dad and I laughing. You are ALL personality! I don't know if that should make me excited to see you grow up or terrified! :) I can't wait for the day when I can stay home with you. I am sure you are already tired of hearing it but all I want to be is a stay at home Mom. I just want to be with you all the time 24/7. You are my whole world and there is nothing more important than raising you and having you turn out well. :)
Anywhosers. There isn't too much going on right now. You are now the master of crawling on all fours! It's crazy to look over and see you doing that. You are so freaking big I can't even believe it! :) I love watching you grow up. It's so exciting!
I love you Bently Elmer!!!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment