I was reading online and I realized one day you might find it interesting to know the words you can say now. You are currently 15 months and I am surprised each and every time you say something new! I swear it's a new word every day!! :) You're first words was Dada! These are all the words you can say right now! July 21, 2012
1-Mama
2-Dada
3-Cracker
4-All gone
5-Amen
6-Dog (mostly when we ask you to say dog you just bark! It's adorable!)
7-Duck
8-Papa (Started consistently saying this one today!)
9-Car (You say this one all day every day! It get's a little annoying sometimes!)
10-Plane (Mostly sounds like pa. It's adorable! whenever you hear one you point at the sky and say plane! :) You also said it today when you saw some balloons floating in the sky! We'll have to teach you balloon next!)
11-Home
Eleven words! That's pretty impressive! I am probably missing a couple so I'll add when I find more! I love you so much Bently! And I am constantly impressed with your speaking abilities! :)
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment