As a parent I am experiencing many things for the first time. Lately the thing that has me most intrigued is how your relationship with your children changes. You always love them! I love you now matter what! But as you've gotten older, and able to express yourself more, I feel closer to you in a different way than I do Livvy! You can tell me what your thinking and feeling. You tell me you love me all the time! It's actually my favorite thing you do! You randomly just say "I love you Mom!" You also love giving me hugs and kisses! To be honest it can be a little tiresome. You always choose to give me hugs and kisses at the most inconvenient times! When I'm really busy or trying to do something you go, "I need a hug and a kiss!" It's adorable and I've made it my new goal to appreciate these times! I know it won't always be cool to hug and kiss your mom! Sorry I got a rant! The point is our relationship now, I feel so close to you! I honestly feel like we have such a special relationship and I treasure it with all of my soul! :) I hope you always feel as close to me as I do you! :)
On a side note, the other night you were having an extremely hard time going to sleep. I think it has something to do with all the fears you currently have! After fighting you to go to bed for quite some time I just laid down next to you and to my surprise you fell asleep rather quickly. The best part was you took your little arm and wrapped it around my neck. Every time I tried to leave you just grasped me tighter. I loved every second of it and ended up falling asleep next to you!
I love you handsome boy! Thank you for being my very best friend!
Love,
Mom
Mom
p.s. Here are some selfies we took together this morning! You crack me up kid!




No comments:
Post a Comment