Monday, August 11, 2014

Dear Bently,

Today when I came home from work on break I had to park the car down from the apartment under the covered parking. As I started walking towards the house and I heard a squeal of delight ring through the air! I knew immediately that it was my Bently, excited for me to be home! And I was right! You suddenly appeared, running barefoot towards me with the biggest grin on your face! It seriously melted my heart! I scooped you up and swung you around and covered you in kisses as you giggled wildly. I can't even describe how much a treasure moments like this. I know eventually you might not like me so much. I know eventually you are going to grow up and get your own grown up opinions and there may even come a time where you hardly like me at all. But it's these beautiful moments that I will hold tight to and remember for always! I love you my handsome man!

I love you so much!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment